Firehouse: 610-562-9195 Contact Us

Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

Odor Investigation at Cabela’s

January 25, 2016

At 1400 61 crews were dispatched to Cabela’s for an odor of natural gas in the building. Crews monitored the building and traced the source to vents on the roof being covered from the recent snow fall. Vents were cleared along with the building being remonitored to ensure it was safe to reoccupy.

This is a reminder on the importance of keeping all vents at your home and business free from snow. Be vigilant to keep your vents open to prevent the build up of Carbon Monoxide. Remember CO IS COLORLESS, ODORLESS, AND TASTLESS. Will be DEADLY if you don’t have a CO alarm to monitor its presence.